Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Got sick?

So today I went into the office feeling a bit sick, but it was an inside job so it wasn't so bad. I worked on countdown and was about to pull stuff when I started not being able to see, which, as one could imagine, scared the crap out of me. Apparently, the pressure caused by my sinuses were so bad that they were causing me to blackout. Anyways, I rushed to the doctor and then home -- never made it to classes -- and will finish the countdown probably tonight or tomorrow after school and newspaper writing. Oh well. Neil and Steve were really nice to me and seemed concerned. Never gets boring, does it? haha. I guess I won't be attending my last event on Thursday because I haven't begun the recovery process yet and I do have medicine to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment